We treat your upholstered furniture as if it were our own. Using the finest quality materials, we re-upholster your contemporary or antique furniture to be beautiful and serviceable for years to come. During our process, we
- assist you in the design process, including fabric selection,
- carefully remove all old fabric and padding,
- inspect the frame for damage, make any necessary repairs, and touch up exposed wood, webbing, springs, and more,
- sanitize the frame,
- tailor your selected fabric for your piece, carefully matching patterns,
- create & tailor cushions, using the core of your choice: foam, down, innerspring, or a combination.
Ready to Get Started?
- Tell us about your project. Please email us a photo of your piece and a description of what you want to do. We’ll clarify any questions and then reply with an accurate price range for your project. We will happily work with you in person if you’d like an in-home consultation.
- Select your fabric(s). You can browse our website’s extensive upholstery fabric and trim offerings. We’re happy to consult via phone or in person or to send samples of your potential fabric selections. Take your time choosing the exact fabric to suit your project.
- Approve Final Pricing and Pick-up Date. Once you’ve made your fabric and trim selections and agreed on your unique design, we will provide you with a final price and set up a time to pick up your furniture. It will be 7 – 14 days from when we pick up your piece to when it arrives back in your home. We’ll carefully transport it to and from our shop to ensure it arrives at your home looking new.